- Navy blue sweatshirt with the school badge
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Pale blue polo shirt (Key Stage 1)
- Pale blue shirt and school tie (Key Stage 2)
- Dark plain socks
- Grey tights
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the school badge
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Light blue gingham checked dress
- Pale blue polo shirt (Key Stage 1 & 2)
- Pale blue shirt and school tie (optional for Key Stage 2)
- Dark plain socks/ White socks
Shoes & Coats
Shoes must be flat black or navy; trainers, open-toed sandals/shoes and boots are not to be worn. Coats must be navy blue or black, plain and without logos.
All children in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Year 3 must use a blue St. John’s book bag and purple PE bag which have been purchased directly from the school office.
Children in Years 4, 5 & 6 are encouraged to wear the St. John’s backpack to school.
- Purple polo shirt carrying school logo
- Navy shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sweatshirt
- White socks
Where to buy
Sweatshirts/ PE Shirts/ Cardigans with a school logo can now be ordered through Uniform Monkeys in Letchworth.
Book bags and PE bags with the school badge are available to purchase directly from the school office.