- Navy blue sweatshirt with the school badge
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Pale blue polo shirt (Key Stage 1)
- Pale blue shirt and school tie (Key Stage 2)
- Dark plain socks
- Grey tights
- Navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the school badge
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Light blue gingham checked dress
- Pale blue polo shirt (Key Stage 1 & 2)
- Pale blue shirt and school tie (optional for Key Stage 2)
- Dark plain socks/ White socks
- Purple polo shirt carrying school logo
- Navy shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sweatshirt
- White socks
- Trainers (Blue or Black)
Shoes & Coats
Shoes must be flat black or navy; trainers, open-toed sandals/shoes and boots are not to be worn. Coats must be navy blue or black, plain and without logos.
All children in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Year 3 must use a blue St. John’s book bag and purple PE bag which have been purchased directly from the school office.
Children in Years 4, 5 & 6 are encouraged to wear the St. John’s backpack to school. (optional)
Where to buy
Sweatshirts/ PE Shirts/ Cardigans with a school logo can now be ordered through Uniform Monkeys in Letchworth.
Book bags and PE bags with the school badge are available to purchase directly from the school office.
Second Hand Uniform
Second Hand Uniform is available in our Staff Entrance. The uniform is sorted into size and all we request is a small donation.