In 2016 St. John’s became a Fair Achieving School, meaning that we are now considered to be fully Fair Trade. This is a wonderful achievement, particularly as we are the first school in the Baldock and Letchworth area to be awarded this status. This achievement is thanks to the participation of our whole school community.
During the year the children have:
- Taken part in a Fair Trade Assembly
- Listened to talks from local Fair Trade representatives
- Been learning about Fair Trade in class
- Attended a whole school Fair Trade breakfast
- Entered a poster competition